The Interior Design Level 3 course will teach you the following objectives:-
- Understand the history of interior design
- Learn about classic design styles and the work of leading designers
- Investigate the seven design elements which contribute to a design,
- Explore the room elements which influence design
- Undertake an actual interior design project
- Develop a business plan for establishing a design business and also to identify tools of the trade.
Do you have a flair for design and would enjoy seeing an idea in your head forming into reality by adding those vital finishing touches that can really make a room come to life? Interior designers are creative, imaginative and artistic. They also need to be disciplined, organised and skilled business people. Combining knowledge with aesthetic vision, interior designers work with clients and other design professionals to develop design solutions that are safe, functional, attractive and meet the needs of the people using the space.
The course will be delivered by post including Tutor Support for 12 months. All assignments are marked by one of our professional Tutors who will offer regular feedback and guide you through your course. Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor and you must have access to email in order to contact your Tutor.
Throughout your course, you'll have the support of a Tutor to guide you. Additionally, you can reach out to the Student Support Team for help with any other questions you may have. You can be assured that you will receive unlimited support for your home study course, so there is no need to struggle or feel isolated during your studies.
You must successfully complete a series of assignments. Once all assignments have been completed satisfactorily, you will then be awarded your certificate. The good news is, there is no final exam.