The Dental Administration Level 3 course will help you develop your knowledge of Dental Administration so that you can embark on a rewarding career. Also if you are already working in a related field and want to improve your career prospects, then this course will help you.
The objectives of this administration course are to:
- Develop a broad understanding of the principles of dental administration & reception
- Learn techniques and good practice for dental administration
- Understand the anatomy & physiology of the head and mouth
- Develop knowledge and skills in good hygiene practice
- Learn how to keep and store patient records and maintain confidentiality
The course will be delivered by post including Tutor Support for 12 months. All assignments are marked by one of our professional Tutors who will offer regular feedback and guide you through your course. Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor and you must have access to email in order to contact your Tutor.
Throughout your course, you'll have the support of a Tutor to guide you. Additionally, you can reach out to the Student Support Team for help with any other questions you may have. You can be assured that you will receive unlimited support for your home study course, so there is no need to struggle or feel isolated during your studies.
You must successfully complete a series of assignments. Once all assignments have been completed satisfactorily, you will then be awarded your certificate. The good news is, there is no final exam.